- Children achieve academically.
- Families enjoy economic success.
- The neighborhood is healthy and diverse.
- Residents experience a sense of identity and pride.
Promise Neighborhood of Central MN (PN) engages Talahi families and helps them achieve their educational, economic, and community aspirations.
- Parents and community members play a pivotal role in our organization through:
- Focus groups
- Decision making
EDUCATING OUR KIDS AND OURSELVES
- Maintain community involvement and family engagement on every level
- Have community participation on committees and projects
-Family and Community Focus
Through our family, community, and parent workshop programs, we will be working to ensure that students can receive the support and encouragement needed from the home community.
RESPECT: PN values the dignity of each person and honors our diversity.
INTEGRITY: PN approches our work with a spirit of competency, accountability, and efficiency.
COMPASSION: PN listens to families to understand their unique situations.
HOPE: PN brings a spirit of possibility, success, and achievement to the neighborhood.
-YOU are LEADING the Way
-We can do together what we cannot do alone.
- Reaching across the barriers of race, religion, ethnicity, orientation, and age will allow us to recognize all we have to offer and how to best utilize our time, talents, and treasures.
- As we develop our partnerships and create a continuum of solutions for students, family, and community achievement, we ask that you take the time to eveluate what your gifts and talents are and how you can be a part of this powerful network.